- "From a fishing or marine perspective there is no doubt that climate change is affecting species such as Black Bream, Spider crab and Sea Bass. Twenty years ago you would not have seen a Spider crab in these waters at all. They are the most noticeable income to UK waters in recent times. Spider crabs are being caught in pots in increasing numbers by fishermen potting for native Brown crab and Lobster."
- "Hover your cursor over the image to 'zoom' in and reveal more detail of the Spider Crab"
- Spider Crab Hand Coloured Etching
- Plate Size:358x268mm
- Limited edition of 250
- The Spider Crab print is supplied mounted in white acid free board, backed and wrapped in cellophane
- Commissioned by the Isle of Man Government