- "I do not do many etchings of sharks, but this print was inspired by some lovely diving reminiscences with a friend. I always write up my dives in my logbook, it is such a wonderful diary of memories. I was very lucky to have been able to see Hammerheads while on a live aboard diving holiday in the Maldives. This is my logbook entry:- Muddivaru Corner. 21 minutes, 33.7m, 3-4 metre long shark on edge of reef and one smaller. Others 7-10 metres away in open water. Lost weight belt at about 18 m. Big nose unicorn fish. 6 am start, back by 7 for breakfast. An omelette with tomatoes, chillies, coriander, onions and cheese."
- "Hover your cursor over the image to 'zoom' in and reveal more detail of the Hammerhead Shark"
- Hammerhead Shark Hammerhead (Hand coloured etching with blind embossing)
- Outside paper size 60 cms x 51 cms
- Plate size approx. 35 cms x 16 cms
- Edition size 60.
- The Hammerhead Shark print is supplied mounted in white acid free board, backed and wrapped in cellophane